Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 200 people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, Sokrati seeks to hire talented Senior Business Analysts to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
- Responsible for day to day digital ad operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed defined goals
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for at least 15 clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further -sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to client.
- Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 8-10.
- Research, organize and analyze data and recommendations for clear communication
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Should be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Should be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Should be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for clients requests.
- A tech-graduate/MBA with a leading B-school with 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Appetite for Risk and should be strong decision maker.
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a plash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you. Please drop us a line and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Looking forward to get the ball rolling.