Sokrati is seeking a VP - Product Marketing to design and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness and adoption of Sokrati’s SaaS offering for e-Commerce Segment globally. We are looking for someone who's data-driven and can take ownership of the entire marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around launching and promoting new features in the market. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B product marketing leader with proven success creating and executing successful global marketing programs.
Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates Sokrati in the market
Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing programs that drive awareness and product demand. Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers. Manage various paid/non-paid campaigns across channels. Manage outbound email campaigns including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.). Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
Evangelize / Go-To-Market Strategy
Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for Sokrati. Participate in planning the go-to-market strategy of new product features and releases. Manage the cross functional implementation of the feature launch plan
Market Intelligence / Research
Gather market intelligence on buyers and users. Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria etc. Also understand competitors in the market, their offerings and how we stand against them.
Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
Educate / Sales Enablement
Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in business or marketing with a relevant experience. 5+ years in B2B software marketing - SaaS and CRM experience preferred.
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing, etc. for North American and/or global market
- Excellent Story-boarding & story-telling skills
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills. Ability to lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on-execution as well as long term business planning
- Experience creating highly leveraged sales tools, training, and collateral.