Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides an effective and results oriented technology solution to help ecommerce brands reap tangible returns on their digital marketing efforts. with a 200+ strong and smart team we are rapidly building mind-space and market share in the ecommerce space.
- You will be responsible for managing overall Finance & Accounting function
- Ensure accurate and timely closure of books at month, quarter and year end.
- Ensure adequate financial controls in the organization
- Ensure implementation and execution of financial processes & procedures.
- Contract negotiation, vetting and approval.
- Ensure revenue assurance, revenue accounting and proper AR & AP management
- Support Business in deal optimization, deal negotiations, and Cost Reduction Analysis.
- Preparation of regular financial and operational MIS, Board Presentations.
- Liaison and Coordinate with Auditors (Big 4) for timely closure of Audit.
- Liaison & Coordinate with Consultants for timely completion of tasks.
- Fund Management- cash flow, investments, treasury etc.
- Budgeting, budgetary control and variance analysis
- Financial Analysis and financial modeling for decision making
- Fund raising & credit management.
- Ensure statutory & regulatory compliance to applicable tax and commercial laws
You’d need to be an expert in:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good decision making skills
- People management skills
- Excellent financial analytical capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of corporate accounting principles and procedures
- Strong accounting & auditing knowledge and experience
- Experience in services is preferred but not essential
You’d fit right in, If you have:
- A CA / MBA degree
- Similar experience of 3-6 years
Feel like you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you!